|Our regular website is under reconstruction. If you do not find the information you need please
call or email the Synagogue Office and we will be happy to help.
(1) Shabbat Talmud Class, with Rabbi Kermaier, Tractate Sukkah, 45 minutes before Mincha
(2) Daily Mishna, with Rabbi Seth Grauer, 30 minutes before Shacharit.
(3) Tuesday Breakfast with a Touch of Class, with Rabbi Yaakov Kermaier, 8:15 - 8:45 a.m.
(4) Tuesday Evening Talmud Class, with Rabbi Dr. Michael Rosensweig, Masechet Yevamot,
8:00-9:15 p.m., preceded by light dinner and followed by Ma’ariv.
(5) Women’s Pirkei Avot for Women and Current Events Class, with Rabbi Yaakov
Kermaier, Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.
(6) Chavrusa Program, Wednesday evenings; please contact Rabbi Seth Grauer,
firstname.lastname@example.org, for further information.
(7) Friday Morning Parsha Class, with Rabbi Kermaier, following Shacharit, 8:10-8:30 a.m.
(8) Manhattan Jewish Experience, Tuesday evenings:
(a) Hebrew Reading, Levels I and II, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
(b) Basic Concepts of Judaism, Rabbi Jonathan Feldman, 6:45 - 7:30 p.m.
(c) Berland Series on History, Rabbi Jonathan Feldman, 7:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Please contact MJE for further information, (212) 787-9533.